1. WHAT IS EYELASH EXTENSION TREATMENT?
Eyelash extension treatment is a semi-permanent, non-invasive, cosmetic procedure which will enhance the look of your lashes.
2. HOW DO YOU ATTACH THE EYELASHES?
Eyelash extensions are attached to your natural eyelash using special glue; they are certainly not attached to your eye lid.
3. IS THE EYELASH EXTENSIONS APPLICATION PAINFUL?
The application is pain free. You can relax in my comfortable treatment room while listening to soothing music and enjoy being pampered.
4. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ONE TO ONE EYELASH EXTENSIONS AND THE VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSION TREATMENT?
There are two options of application; either, one new eyelash is attached to one existing eyelash which creates a natural look or for more volume and a dramatic look, a fan of (a number of) eyelashes are attached to one existing eyelash.
5. HOW LONG DOES THE ONE TO ONE EYELASH EXTENSION TREATMENT TAKE?
You will spend 1.5 to 2 hrs lying down on a comfortable bed, relaxing whilst your treatment is completed.
6. HOW LONG DOES THE VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSION TREATMENT TAKE?
Depending on which volume style you choose, the application will take between 1 to 1.5 hrs.
7. WHAT ARE COLOURFUL LASHES?
Colourful lashes are ideal for parties and bringing a little bit of colour to our lives. You can choose from a variety of colours to create an amazing and fun look.
8. WHAT OCCASIONS IS THE TREATMENT SUITABLE FOR?
You can have the natural lashes look, which enhances your own beauty with a subtle but visible effect. Wedding eyelashes create amazing, gentle, but distinct look. Holiday lashes are great for those hot days and long evenings, when you want to look party ready whenever you need to. Colourful lashes are for those outgoing personalities who want to stand out in the crowd. Volume lashes will create an eye catching dramatic look. Elegant lashes are perfect for those formal evenings when you need to look gorgeous.
9. DO I NEED TO PREPARE FOR MY EYELASH EXTENSION TREATMENT?
Please remove all eye makeup, this will ensure that the new lashes last longer.