MystiqueLashes.co.uk guarantees anonymity of all its users, unless they decide otherwise.
The IT system used by MystiqueLashes.co.uk automatically gathers in its logs information related to the device used while connecting with the website. Those details are only collected for statistical reasons and are based on the operating system, search engine chosen, IP address of the internet provider or the one used to access the MystiqueLashes.co.uk website; they are only used to optimise the MystiqueLashes.co.uk website in order to achieve the most comfortable use of the page for all users.
The information is only used for statistical analysis and mechanisms correcting system errors.
If you choose to contact us by phone or email through our website you are therefore sharing with us your personal details, name, email address or phone number. Personal data collected this way is only used to give answer to the question asked.
All the personal data shared with the MystiqueLashes.co.uk website will not be shared with any third parties. The details may need to be shared with the Data Protection Agency in case of their inspection under the Data Protection Act.
Who we are
Mystique Lashes is a beauty company providing eyelash extensions services and eyelash extensions courses. We (Mystique Lashes) are committed to protecting your privacy and collecting and processing your data safely when you access and use the Mystique Lashes website and social media.
This policy outlines your rights and shows how we are protecting the information we hold about you.
Information we collect about you
- Personal and contact information when you submit a completed information form on the Contact page of the Mystique Lashes website, this includes your name, email address and your telephone number.
- Personal and health information when you complete the Consultation and Consent form at the Mystique Lashes treatment rooms, this includes your name, health and well-being information, medical history, phone number and date of birth.
- Personal information when you contact Mystique Lashes on any social media, this includes your name, nickname, contact number, email address and sometimes house address.
- Technical information about you and your device or browser when you use the Mystique Lashes website, this includes where you are from (your location), your internet protocol (IP) address, device information, your age, gender, nationality and interests.
- Bank and other payment details when you make money transfers to Mystique Lashes, that includes any PayPal payments, Bank transfers or other means of payment.
How and why we use your personal data
It is at times necessary for us to collect your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you to be able to provide you with our services. In those circumstances, we will be unable to provide you with our services without this information being available to us.
- Data provided on Mystique Lashes website in the Contact section allows us to contact you and provide you with our services. We use this information to be able to communicate with you and respond to your queries.
- Data provided in the Consultation and Consent form is used to establish your suitability for the treatments. Without it we will not be able to safely provide the service to you.
- Data provided on any social media platform is used to contact you back in order to assist you with our services.
- Technical information provided by the Analytics is used to measure interaction with our website, define types of people accessing the pages, what is of most interest on the website and help develop our marketing strategy.
- Data provided through banking and any other payment apps is collected for all receipts to be validated as they are being paid by you. We do not use this data for any other purposes but to track payments.
How we share your data with third parties
We sometimes share your data with selected third parties for the following reasons:
- Auditors – to audit our system and website ensuring compliance with Google requirements and SEO.
- UK law enforcement agencies – to ensure that we comply with the law and have appropriate security in place.
- We will only disclose your information to any other third parties if we are under duty to do so, in line with compliance with legal or regulatory request. We do this to protect you and our rights.
How we protect your personal data
We protect your data by:
- Hard copy data is stored in a lockable storage only accessible to the Mystique Lashes owner
- Your personal data will be stored for as long as the information is required by Mystique Lashes and to solve any disputes should they arise.
- Information provided on the Mystique Lashes website is encrypted using the https, which provides extra security. You can see it in the browser bar.
How long we keep your personal data
We will keep your personal data on the file for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. After that period data collected will be deleted or destroyed.
- You have the right to be informed on what data we store about you
- You have the right to access the information we hold about you
- You have the right to rectify the information we hold about you if it is incorrect or incomplete
- You may request to have all the data we hold about you erased from our files
- You have the right to restrict the way we process your personal data
- You have the right to ask for data portability
- You have the right to object to how we process your personal data and profiling